Combine Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel Group and publishers of Enormous Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Parks & Travel Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Show! On This Episode: – Music Saved My Life – Ollan Christopher Bell, better known at Chris James, the co-founder of the 70’s hit creating soul group The Organic Four, discusses his memoir, “Music Saved My Life, From Darkness Into The Light, My Life As A 70’s R&B/Soul Singer.” – Doctor Insider – Dr. Jacqueline Eubany, writer of ? Women & Heart Disease: The Real Story? , talks about career and her life . – Bet You Didn’t Know — Editor and writer Becky Baines talks concerning the newest National Geographic Kids Book, ? Bet You Didn’t Know: Interesting, Far-out, Fun-tastic Truth!?
- Netflix’s Quincy Jones documentary trailer is a tribute to the music icon
- Mac Miller Songs Career, Albums, Songs Retrospective
- Alexa, who’s playing at Radio City tonight?
- Seattle Seahawks Tap Dave Wyman For Radio Expert Duties, Include In-Market Streaming
- You Can Now Use Alexa to Vote for the MTV Video Music Awards – Adweek