Combine Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel Group and publishers of Enormous Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Parks & Travel Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Show! On This Episode: – Music Saved My Life – Ollan Christopher Bell, better known at Chris James, the co-founder of the 70’s hit creating soul group The Organic Four, discusses his memoir, “Music Saved My Life, From Darkness Into The Light, My Life As A 70’s R&B/Soul Singer.” – Doctor Insider – Dr. Jacqueline Eubany, writer of ? Women & Heart Disease: The Real Story? , talks about career and her life . – Bet You Didn’t Know — Editor and writer Becky Baines talks concerning the newest National Geographic Kids Book, ? Bet You Didn’t Know: Interesting, Far-out, Fun-tastic Truth!?
- Melania Trump Spokesperson Calls For Boycott Of T.I. Over His Music Video Featuring ‘First Lady’ Look-Alike Stripping!
- CBM Lil Daddy (Badazz Music Syndicate) – 90’s Baby
- Dope: Trap Country Rappers ‘FlyRich Double & Famous Amos’ Made A Music Video Called “Yup On My Tractor!”
- Bla5er Feat. B Green – What It Is [Last Supper Music Group Submitted]
- Kentucky radio station plays ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ on repeat amid backlash: ‘We’re not afraid to play it’ | Fox News