Combine Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith, the mother-daughter travel Group and publishers of Enormous Blend Radio & TV Magazine and Parks & Travel Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Show! On This Episode: – Music Saved My Life – Ollan Christopher Bell, better known at Chris James, the co-founder of the 70’s hit creating soul group The Organic Four, discusses his memoir, “Music Saved My Life, From Darkness Into The Light, My Life As A 70’s R&B/Soul Singer.” – Doctor Insider – Dr. Jacqueline Eubany, writer of ? Women & Heart Disease: The Real Story? , talks about career and her life . – Bet You Didn’t Know — Editor and writer Becky Baines talks concerning the newest National Geographic Kids Book, ? Bet You Didn’t Know: Interesting, Far-out, Fun-tastic Truth!?
- Listening to the music you love will make your brain release more dopamine, study finds
- Why Filthy Rich Kid Rock Still Lives In A Double-Wide – Country Music Nation
- Music: The part of your brain that will never get lost to Alzheimers
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside pulled from some Canadian radio stations | CBC News
- Kanye quits music to focus on being a twat