Dementia – Audio, Memory and Begins Tuesday, Dec.19th our host Lori La Bey of Alzheimer’s Speaks will be interviewing three board certified music therapists: Tara Jenkins, Meredith Hamons and Cathy Befi-Hensel; who are the writers of the new awesome book ? Music, Meaning and Memory. ? Join the dialog by calling in -LRB-323-RRB- 870-4602, or use the chat box to speak with us. Speak to Our Guests: You can buy our book. When you have queries, comments, or would love to stay associated with “Music, Memory, and Meaning” and our forthcoming events connect to us on Facebook. If you are local to the Austin, TX area and are enthusiastic about music therapy services contact us. Phone: 512-422-9694 Additional Resources from Alzheimer’s Speaks Dementia Chats Dementia Film Become Dementia Friendly
- Netflix’s Quincy Jones documentary trailer is a tribute to the music icon
- Mac Miller Songs Career, Albums, Songs Retrospective
- Alexa, who’s playing at Radio City tonight?
- Seattle Seahawks Tap Dave Wyman For Radio Expert Duties, Include In-Market Streaming
- You Can Now Use Alexa to Vote for the MTV Video Music Awards – Adweek