Dementia – Audio, Memory and Begins Tuesday, Dec.19th our host Lori La Bey of Alzheimer’s Speaks will be interviewing three board certified music therapists: Tara Jenkins, Meredith Hamons and Cathy Befi-Hensel; who are the writers of the new awesome book ? Music, Meaning and Memory. ? Join the dialog by calling in -LRB-323-RRB- 870-4602, or use the chat box to speak with us. Speak to Our Guests: You can buy our book. When you have queries, comments, or would love to stay associated with “Music, Memory, and Meaning” and our forthcoming events connect to us on Facebook. If you are local to the Austin, TX area and are enthusiastic about music therapy services contact us. Phone: 512-422-9694 Additional Resources from Alzheimer’s Speaks Dementia Chats Dementia Film Become Dementia Friendly
- Melania Trump Spokesperson Calls For Boycott Of T.I. Over His Music Video Featuring ‘First Lady’ Look-Alike Stripping!
- CBM Lil Daddy (Badazz Music Syndicate) – 90’s Baby
- Dope: Trap Country Rappers ‘FlyRich Double & Famous Amos’ Made A Music Video Called “Yup On My Tractor!”
- Bla5er Feat. B Green – What It Is [Last Supper Music Group Submitted]
- Kentucky radio station plays ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ on repeat amid backlash: ‘We’re not afraid to play it’ | Fox News